人活一世有着许许多多的烦恼，正如留学生有着Essay的烦恼，当我们有了烦恼的时候不妨想一想自然馈赠给我们的启示：“滴水可以穿石，是自然在告诉我们，做任何事情需当持之以恒，无论面前面临的是何种困难”。“大地可以承载万物，是大自然在告诉我们，学习要广博，不能居于一隅”。这些自然的馈赠，或许是你烦恼时的警示或告诫，所以自然界中的万物尚且如此，何况小小的我们？面对Essay中小小的topic你就束手无策了？在想一想蚂蚁，是怎样运送食物的？是一只还是一群？所以，面对困难不要独自承受，去寻找那些有能力帮助你的人，助你度过难关，比如我们澳洲论文代写，今天澳洲代写就给各位在Essay topic中迷茫的同学解答那些常见的Essay topic写法。
分享一些热门的essay topic ：
- Should abortion be banned?
- Should animal testing be stopped?
- Is the #metoo movement a good thing?
- Should manufacturers be responsible for the effects of the chemicals used in the creation of their products?
- Should illegal immigrants be granted residency?
- Is there a fake news problem? What is the source?
- Does “big pharma” have people’s best interests at heart?
- Is the death penalty a just punishment?
- Are there moral concerns that should make genetic cloning illegal?
- What should people do to stop human trafficking?
- Which political party has the right ideology?
- What should be done to reduce income inequality?
- Is paying down the national deficit the most important issue of our time?
- Does the Federal Reserve need to stop printing money because it’s creating an unsustainable bubble?
- Is capitalism the best economic system?
- Is socialism the best economic system?
- Is America ready for a female president?
- Should an elected leader represent the interests of his or her own political party, or is it better to try to compromise?
- What recent political decision has created the most change?
- Does campaign finance reform work?
- When will LGTBQ individuals experience equality?
- Is healthcare a basic human right?
- Should TV censor explicit content because programmers have an obligation to produce family-friendly programming?
- Social media simultaneously draws us together and pulls us apart; does the good outweigh the bad or vice versa?
- Is a gap year precious time for exploration and reflection or a year-long vacation?
- Some states have begun to decriminalize the possession of certain drugs like marijuana; is this a good idea?
- Equality is part of lawmaking, but does it work in practice?
- Should people have the right to own a gun?
- In cases of terminal illness, should a patient be able to request medically-assisted suicide?
- Should smoking be illegal?
- What is the best way to encourage positive conversation about contentious issues?
- Many people think we should learn from the past, but there are sometimes patterns in history. Do you think history repeats itself?
- How did the United States Civil War make the country better or worse?
- Thomas Jefferson made significant contributions to the founding of America, both as a writer and a politician. However, he didn’t live a perfect life. Was he a hero?
- Does our modern perspective change the “truth” of what happened during major historical events?
- Pick a past decade and tell whether you think immigrants and lower socio-economic classes had opportunity at that time.
- America was reluctant to get involved in World War I, and when they did, many American soldiers lost their lives. Was this a necessary war for America?
- How did the treatment of Native Americans leave a moral stain on the United States?
- Slavery was a fundamental part of the American colonies and later, the United States. How did this injustice change the country?
- What factors contributed to the rise of Naziism in Germany and to the Holocaust? How can these horrors be avoided in the future?
- The plague decimated the population of Europe and changed the course of history. What was its biggest impact?
- Should there be commercials in children’s programs?
- Does homework help kids learn?
- Should school go year-round?
- How can school be more fair for kids from different backgrounds?
- Do schools treat boys and girls the same way?
- Should parents limit screen time?
- Should school start before eight o’clock in the morning?
- Should kids be able to vote in national elections?
- Is it better to read fiction or nonfiction?
- Is it better for kids to have distance learning or be in school?
- Do parents treat all their children the same way, or do they treat the oldest and youngest differently?
- Should kids have the same teacher every year or switch teachers each year?
- Should video games be a sport?
- Are schools doing enough to stop bullying?
- Should kids have homework on weekends?
- Is it better if three generations of a family live together?
- Are hot dogs bad for you?
- Should school lunch include vegetables, even if some kids don’t like them?
- Are the rules at school fair?
- Is it okay to eat dessert before dinner?